- Lead times on spare parts are currently 5-10 working days (Mon-Fri).
- Compatible with the CUB 2 tent (CB-02), batch number: BN1489, BN1639, BN1782, BN18136, BN19141
- Not compatible with CUB (CB-02) BN20012 and later.
- Includes lower and middle pole sections, and two joints – suitable for one leg section. If you need to service more legs, for example two legs, you would need to order two Leg Repair Kits.
- Roll Pin and Roll Pin removal and replacement tools included.
- Hammer and solid work surface will be required.
- Please contact us for fitting instructions and demonstration video if you have not received them at time of ordering.
USER INSTALL NOTICE:
Whether you’re looking to service a damaged leg section, or carry a spare section as a precaution, the Leg Repair Kit provides the necessary components and tools (a hammer and solid flat surface will be required), to remove and replace either an entire leg section (up to the upper pole section – recommended), or you can remove and replace individual components using the kit if necessary.
Important: Not compatible with CUB 2 (CB-02 BN20012) and later models. Please check the BN number printed on the the carry case instructions supplied with your tent, or on the safely label inside the tent.
With the frame ready and work surface prepared, removing and replacing a leg from the frame takes approx 2-3 minutes.
NOTE: The frame and frame leg is made up of three pole sections; Lower Pole, Middle Pole and Upper Pole. The Leg Repair Kit does not include the Upper Pole which is connected to the central hub. If you are requiring an upper pole section, please contact us for availability. Otherwise if you are needing to service a lower or middle pole section, the Leg Repair Kit is suitable.
Please contact us for fitting instructions and demonstration video if you have not received them at time of ordering.
Damage to the frame components can be avoided. Please refer to the User Setup Guide (emailed at time of order, and links to the guide provided in the carry case instructions) for advice and tips on avoiding unnecessary stress during assembly, during use and during packing. Ensuring the equipment is operated and used as per the guidelines will ensure the frame and components are not placed under unnecessary stress, which may result in damage. The User Setup Guide includes information on how to operate the frame safely, understanding the joints – opening and closing joints – how to guy and peg correctly and optimally.
We highly recommend using an Extra Guy Kit which offers additional support and stability to the tent and frame during breezier conditions and outside the recommended. Though we can not guarantee the equipment will perform optimally beyond the recommended, by installing the Extra Guy Support Kit (in addition to the standard pre-fitted guy ropes), has been tested to offer additional support and stability to the equipment.