Thank you for your purchase. All our products come with a standard 1 year warranty against manufacturing defects. This is valid from date of purchase and does not require registration however we recommend registering below so that we have your order details on file. Please retain proof of purchase in any case.
Extended 2 year and 3 year limited warranties exclude: clearance, pre-loved and refurbished stock where limited warranty applies (3-12 months).
To Ensure Performance:
- Read the Setup User Guide before use. This covers the information below, plus more. Available here
- Lift the mechanism above head height while connecting the upper and lower hub sections
- Do not force components, this may result in damage. Reset and check for obstructions
- Lock the mechanism, using the locking key hook (necessary, must be locked at all times when in use)
- Peg and guy out fully (necessary, even on a still day)
- Use in suitable fitting weather conditions, not exceeding 25mph/40kmph. Check wind/gust forecasts before trip
- Use the Extra Guy Support Kit (here) if camping in wind conditions beyond 25mph/40kmph
- Consider a FootPrint Groundsheet Protector to extend the life and performance of the integrated groundsheet
View the Setup User Guide for further information. Available to download here
- Tent models ordered before January 31st 2019 come with 1 year standard warranty and 2 year extended limited warranty on the FlashFrame.
- Tent models ordered after February 1st 2019 come with 1 year standard warranty and 3 year extended limited warranty on the FlashFrame – Registration required within 14 days (below).
Standard and Extended Limited Warranty excludes: general wear and tear, accidental damage, misuse, fire, theft, vandalism, wind or storm damage. Please click here for full warranty terms and conditions. The extended limited warranty is exclusive to the FlashFrame. The warranty only covers for domestic use.
We would recommend camping tent insurance to cover for any eventuality not covered under the terms of the warranty. Camping insurance is inexpensive starting from ~£12 a year if you shop around. If you would like further information on tent insurance please contact us, or simply search online: “camping tent insurance”. Alternatively visit the Camping and Caravanning Club here. We are not affiliated to or associated with the Camping and Caravanning Club but they do come recommended by some of our customers, as they offer a range of affordable policies not limited to camping equipment.
If your equipment is out of warranty, or is not a warrantable service, or you are claiming through your insurers, spare parts are available to purchase (subject to availability).