Specs + Sizing
Pitch + Pack System
1 Alu (7001 Grade)
Number of Seasons
Max Berth Sleeper
Recommended People w/Gear
Bug-Free Sleeping Area
Yes, breathable and 'no-see-um' mesh
Approx Packed Size
Approx Packed Weight
Sleeping Area Height
Sleeping Area Width
Sleeping Area Depth
Waterproof Rating (HH)
Alu 7001 Grade
Ripstop Polyester 210T
Technical, polyoxford 150D
# of Porches / Vestibules
# of Sleeping Areas
# of Doors
# of Privacy Windows
Generation Year of Manufacture
1st (New 2018)
*Dimensions and weights are approximates. Externals are overall dimensions.
• Additional Poles are non FlashFrame poles. IE. Poles to create the vestibule / porch area. The FlashFrame does the rest. Additional Poles are supplied.
• Berth refers to maximum number of people to sleep within the tent. The maximum capacity may be cosy subject to the size and frame of the camper(s) and gear stowed.
• CPAI-84 Fire Retardant fabric does not mean the tent is fireproof. Fabric will still burn. Take caution when camping, not to use heat or flammable sources in or around your tent.
• Air Vents help increase air flow into the tent and sleeping area. Keeping the air vents open will help reduce condensation. Closing the vents will help trap some of the warmer moist air but will increase condensation.
- 1 Berth Tent
- Dual Skin with Ripstop Rain-fly and Breathable Inner with FlashFrame™ Alu Pitch+Pack System
- Lightweight Alu All-In-One Quick Pitch and Pack Solution – up and down in seconds!
- Bug-Free Ventilated Sleeping Area
- 5000mm HH Waterproof Ripstop Outer Rain-fly
- Flame Retardant* fabric (to CPAI-84 standard)
- Breathable Inner Layer with “No-See-Um” Mesh
- Strong, Lightweight, Technical Bath-Tub Style Groundsheet, waterproofed to 5000mm HH rating
- Thermobonded Taped Seams
- Separate Compact Porch Area for Gear
- Two Adjustable “No-See-Um” Meshed Side Vents for Excellent Bug-Free Sleeping Ventilation
- Strong 7001 grade Aluminium Jointed Pole with FlashFrame™ Pitch+Pack Technology
- Ground Pegs
- Internal Side Storage Pocket for Lightweight Accessories (Max. Load 1kg)
- Lantern Hook
- Colour: Spring Green with Ice White detailing.
Construction + Materials
Introducing the Slumit INCA 1 [1 berth]. An innovative 2 layer technical tent that can be pitched (and packed) in seconds using the original FlashFrame™ Quick Pitch and Pack System – up in a flash!
The INCA 1 includes a waterproof ripstop polyester outer rainfly and separate breathable inner sleeping area. The rain-fly is waterproofed to a high 5000mm Hydrostatic Head and seams are factory sealed using thermobonded tape. The lightweight and strong polyoxford ‘bath-tub’ style groundsheet is waterproofed and sealed.
The FlashFrame™ is an exoskeleton frame system which enables the user to quickly pitch the inner and outer layers together, at the same time, in seconds. So no more pitching the inner tent first and then the outer, which can be time consuming and especially problematic during wet conditions. The Slumit FlashFrame™ solves this problem!
NB. After pitching, the INCA tent requires one aluminium ridge pole (supplied) to be clipped to the rainfly to complete the setup – the FlashFrame™ does all the rest!
The INCA 1 offers a self contained bug-free sleeping area (approx. 210 x 65 cm at the narrowest point, 100cm at the widest point). And depending on the campers size and frame, will offer ample compact space and storage for one person.
A separate compact vestibule area is ideal for the light camper needing sheltered storage for their additional gear!
The INCA 1 comes packed with an internal storage compartment ideal for storing mobile phones, keys or other light weight accessories out the way, yet with easy access!
The Slumit INCA 1 FlashFrame™ tent is a perfect camping solution for the solo nomad out on the trail looking for a quick, robust, lightweight shelter.
Recommended Accessories (subject to availability):
EXTRA GUY KIT – Reinforce your INCA tent using the Extra Guy Kit. Complete with 4 velcro banded guy ropes and heavy duty ground stakes. Fasten the velcro banded webbing to your FlashFrame system to offer increased stability and protection during windier conditions. Highly recommended if you are travelling away, or as a precaution should you experience unexpected inclement and breezier weather conditions. Ensure your tent is fully guyed out even on a still day.
SAFETY NOTICE: Camping in windy conditions is not recommended and should be avoided for safety reasons. Check the recommended user guidelines in the instructions. Always check wind and gust strength forecasts prior to your excursion. Winds may appear calm but gust strength may be very high. Wind and gusts can be extremely destructive and can damage temporary shelters such as tents and awnings not covered under warranty.