Specs + Sizing
Pitch + Pack System
Number of Seasons
3 (Spring / Summer / Autumn)
Max Berth Sleeper
Recommended People w/Gear
Bug-Free Sleeping Area
Approx Packed Size
Approx Packed Weight
Sleeping Area Height
Sleeping Area Width
Sleeping Area Depth
200 - 230cm (see graphic)
Waterproof Rating (HH)
# of Porches / Vestibules
# of Sleeping Areas
# of Doors
# of Privacy Windows
Generation Year of Manufacture
*Dimensions and weights are approximates. Externals are overall dimensions.
• Additional Poles are non FlashFrame poles. IE. Poles to create the vestibule / porch area. The FlashFrame does the rest. Additional Poles are supplied.
• Berth refers to maximum number of people to sleep within the tent. The maximum capacity may be cosy subject to the size and frame of the camper(s) and gear stowed.
• CPAI-84 Fire Retardant fabric does not mean the tent is fireproof. Fabric will still burn. Take caution when camping, not to use heat or flammable sources in or around your tent.
• Air Vents help increase air flow into the tent and sleeping area. Keeping the air vents open will help reduce condensation. Closing the vents will help trap some of the warmer moist air but will increase condensation.
• UV+ fabric protection should not be a substitute for applying suitable skin protection. The fabric coating will degrade over time and exposure to the elements.
- 3 Berth Tent (max 3 persons, perfect for 2 persons + gear)
- Double Layered Rainfly and Breathable Inner with FlashFrame™ Pitch System
- An All-In-One Quick Pitch and Pack Solution – up and down in seconds!
- “No-See-Um” Bug-Free Ventilated Sleeping Area
- 4000mm HH Waterproof Outer Rain-fly (New 2019 spec)
- Flame Retardant* fabric to CPAI-84 standard
- UV+50 Coated (New 2019 spec)
- Two PVC Windows with fully zippable internal privacy screens.
- Breathable Inner Layer with “No-See-Um” Mesh
- “Open Fully” Inner Door with Corner Stuff Pocket (New 2019 spec)
- Bath Tub Style 4000mm HH Waterproof Groundsheet (New 2019 spec)
- Thermobonded Taped Seams
- Separate Porch Area for Gear
- Zippable rear wall electric cable access point to internal tent (New 2019 spec)
- Two Adjustable “No-See-Um” Meshed Side Vents for Excellent Bug-Free Sleeping Ventilation
- Strong 8.5mm Jointed Fiberglass Pole with FlashFrame™ Technology
- Ground Pegs
- Lantern Hook (Max. Load 5kg)
- Additional Fiber Pole for Vestibule with re-designed Quick Thread Sleeves (New 2019 spec)
- 7 Pre-Attached High Visibility Guy Ropes
- Internal Side Pockets for Lightweight Accessories (Max. Load 1kg)
- Internal Loft Storage Net (Max. Load 2kg)
- Steel Ground Pegs (for soft ground)
- FlashPack™ Roll-Top Quick Stuff Carry Case (New 2019)
- Colour: Russet Brown with White detailing.