SLUMIT Social Media Competition (2019)
“The Bear Essentials Tent Giveaway (Nov-Dec 2019)”
Terms and Conditions
• 2 x CUB 2 FlashFrame™ Quick Pitch & Pack Tent(s)
To enter, contestants are required to like the Slumit Outdoors Facebook page (here) and follow the Instagram page (here) and tag at least 2 friends in the comments. The two winners will be decided at random. Each winner will receive one CUB 2 FlashFrame™ Quick Pitch & Pack Tent. (2020 model). Signs of opening may be present for inspection purposes only. Goods will be new and unused. The product(s) are covered by Slumit’s standard 1 year warranty.
Who can enter:
The Competition is open to entrants aged 16 and over to UK and European residents (excludes some Countries). We will cover the cost to deliver to most GB Mainland addresses (as per our delivery terms). Winners located in some areas of Scotland, Offshore Islands and Europe are liable to cover the additional postage costs (and import duties if applicable) for sending and receiving the goods. Not all Countries are deliverable. We will provide a shipping quote (if applicable and available) once we have received your full shipping address. If the winner decides not to accept the additional postage costs (if applicable), or we are unable to send to the winners location, the prize will be offered to another contestant.
The draw closes on 24th Dec 2019 at 23:59hrs. We will draw at random and announce the winner on Instagram or soon after the 25th December.
Claiming your prize:
We will make reasonable effort to contact the winner(s) via Instagram direct messages. Winners have 7 days to claim their price. If the prize is not claimed within 7 days, we will carry out a new draw and the prize will be offered to another contestant.
Terms and Conditions (“Rules”)
1. These Terms and Conditions are the rules (“Rules”) that apply to Prize Draw Competition (“Competition”). Unless otherwise expressly stated, by entering the Competition, entrants agree to be bound by these Rules.
2. The Competition is open to entrants aged 16 and over, excluding employees of The Slumit Company LTD, their immediate families or anyone professionally connected with the operation of the Competition.
3. By entering the Competition, entrants agree to participate in reasonable publicity in the event that they are a winner. This may include use of their name, image and video footage in on-line publicity, in emails, and through any other print or social media.
4. Two winners will be chosen from a random draw of entries received in accordance with these Terms and Conditions. The draw will be performed by a random process. Closing date for all entries: 24th Dec 2019 at 23:59hrs. The draw will take place on the day after the post is live.
5. The Prize: No cash or other alternative to the stated prize is available except, in the event of unforeseen circumstances, if the stated prize is no longer available. The Promoter reserves the right to provide a similar prize or a prize of equal or greater value. Prizes can not be exchanged in part or full for alternative models or sizes, nor can prizes be returned for a cash refund in part or full.
6. The Promoter reserves the right to cancel or amend the Competition without notice in the event that there is any actual or anticipated breach of any applicable law or regulation or any other event outside The Slumit Company LTD’s reasonable control.
7. All winners will be notified within 7 days of the competition closing (1st January 2020). Winners have 7 days to claim their prize(s). Unclaimed prizes will be offered to another contestant.
8. Any personal data you provide will be held in accordance with the Data Protection Act 1998 and General Data Protection Regulations 2018.
9. The Promoter is The Slumit Company LTD, located in England & Wales. Company Registration Number: 07292846